The printable Maths mat can be downloaded below. Here are some ideas for using it in the classroom:
- Print and laminate it. Then, have it available on tables during Maths lessons so children can refer to the information included on it.
- Show the PDF on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard) and use it as a whole class teaching tool.
- Challenge children to make their own Maths mats, using this one as a starting point for ideas.
- Let children take home a copy to use as a reference tool for their Maths homework.
- Use the printable as a revision tool. Let children look at it for a fixed period and then ask them questions about the information that it shows. Could the children think of questions to ask each other?
An alternative version of this resource is also available, with the content split over two pages. This can be printed and laminated back to back! Thanks to our followers on Facebook for this suggestion.
Another alternative version is also available with a 12×12 multiplication grid. Thanks to Claire for this suggestion.
This one-page mat is also available in Afrikaans – thanks to Berlia Klaassen for the translations.