The downloadable resource below includes sixteen printable pages of cards. Each page includes a fraction and the matching decimal and percentage. A ‘picture’ of the fraction is also included.
This resource could be used with the children in your class in the following ways:
- Cut out the cards, jumble them up and ask your children to match each set of cards.
- Challenge your children to put the jumbled cards into ascending / descending order.
- Ask your students to create their own versions of these cards for other fractions.
- Play ‘Matching Pairs’ or ‘Snap’ games with the cards.
- Print the pages and use them as posters on a display board in your classroom.
Can you think of other ways to use these cards? Let us know in the comments below…