A poster that your children can use for writing / drawing activities linked to a communication topic.
Some of these might include:
- Making a list (or drawing pictures of) different forms of communication.
- Writing about your favourite method of communication.
- Making a timeline of communication throughout history.
- Drawing illustrations that show how communication might change in the future.
- Writing questions to ask older family members about how they communicated with others when they were younger.
If you have any other ideas, let us know in the comments below.