Our iPad Rules
An editable document to show children rules for using school / class iPads is available to download below. The template includes the following rules, but you can choose your own:
- Always carry the iPad with two hands.
- Tap the screen gently with your finger.
- Delete any work / photos / videos that you don’t need at the end of the lesson.
- Turn the iPad off when you have finished to save the battery power.
- Remember to plug the iPad in to charge it.
Can you suggest any other rules in the comments below?