If you’re teaching children about the seas, oceans and life underwater, there are fifteen downloadable posters below. Each poster has a large photo and a question for children to consider. Try using these in the classroom in some of the following ways:
- Print them and add them to an interactive classroom display. Leave some Post-It notes next to the display so that children can add their answers to the questions.
- Show the posters to your class on a large display and use them as the starting point for discussion.
- Give children one of the questions and ask them to research the topic using books or particular websites.
- Challenge children to use technology to make their own posters. Can they find appropriate images and think of questions to ask each other?
- Print the posters at a small scale and give them to children to find out the answers as a homework activity.