There are fifteen free posters available to download below. Each of these includes a large image and a question / prompt for children. Try using them in your classroom in one of the following ways:
- Print the posters and use them on a display about the Winter Olympics.
- Some of the posters include a challenge for children to complete. Can they try this as a class or homework activity?
- Ask your pupils to think of other challenges (linked to the Winter Olympics) that they can try.
- Show one of the posters on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard) and discuss possible answers as a class.
- Use one of the prompts as an ‘Early Morning Activity’ when the children first arrive in the classroom at the start of the day.
Do you have any other suggestions for using these resources in the classroom? Please leave a comment below…