The posters below show an eye-catching image relating to toys, along with a question for your children to think about. Here are some ways that these resources could be used in the classroom:
- Make a classroom display about toys and use these posters as part of it.
- Show the children a poster at the start of your lesson and ask them to discuss the answers with a friend.
- Challenge children to work in a small group to think about the answers and come to a group agreement.
- Use the activities as early morning work, extension or time-filler activities.
- Print a small copy of one of the posters and use it as a homework activity.
Leave a comment if you have any other ideas for using these resources in your classroom…