Learn about the police and try a range of police-themed classroom activities using the activity and display resources below. These include:
- Police Tape – Set up a crime scene in your classroom using our free printable police tape (in five different styles)! This could make a wonderful prompt for writing and other creative activities with your children.
- Police Caution and Oath – A printable copy of the police caution and oath (from England) that your children can use as part of their role-play activities.
- Police Evidence Forms – If your children are investigating a fictional ‘crime’ in your classroom, ask them to make notes about any evidence that they discover using the free printable writing forms.
- Police Interview Form – Ask your children to carry out a police interview as part of a fictional ‘crime’ in your classroom using our printable interview form!
- Fingerprint Forms – A collection of printable fingerprint forms that your children can use as part of their role-play activities. These are available with and without fingerprint images!
If you would like us to make similar resources for this topic, let us know!