If you’re teaching children a topic about chocolate, we have a number of posters that you can use in a variety of different ways in the classroom. Here are some suggestions:
- Print the posters and add them to one of the displays in your classroom.
- Give children Post-It notes and ask them to add their answers to the display.
- Show these posters to your children and challenge them to make their own versions. Can they think of appropriate questions? Can they find suitable images?
- Give children a copy of the poster and ask them to write their answers.
- Let children use a range of reference materials to find out the answers to the questions.
Do you have any other suggestions for using these posters in the classroom? Let us know in the comments below…