We have created a set of new resources, in our popular ‘Inspirations’ series, based on castles. These can be used in your lessons in lots of different ways:
- Share them with children at the start of the day and ask them to think about / discuss the question while you are taking the register.
- Print the posters and add them to a display about castles.
- As part of ICT lessons, ask children to make their own poster about castles, with an appropriate image and a question for the reader.
- Give groups of children the same poster and ask them to discuss the answer. Then, share each group’s answers and discuss how they are similar / different.
- Use the images as the starting point for some writing work.
Can you think of any other ways of using these resources in your classroom? Leave a comment below to share your ideas…