If you’re teaching your children about explorers, use our high-quality posters as the starting point for discussions with your children… or on your classroom display boards! Each poster includes an image and one of the following questions:
- Can you name any famous explorers?
- Why do people choose to explore the world?
- What equipment do explorers use?
- How do explorers travel around the world?
- Are there places in your local area that you haven’t explored yet?
- If you could explore anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you went to explore the world, what would you need to take with you?
- What do explorers need to keep themselves safe?
- What places are people still exploring today?
- Which parts of our world (and solar system) haven’t been explored yet?
You could also use these as inspiration for writing and other classroom activities. Let us know if you use these resources by adding a comment below.