Here is a collection of fifteen free printable posters linked to dinosaurs. They are part of our popular ‘Inspirations’ resources that can be used in lots of different ways:
- Give each child a poster and ask them to think about the questions independently.
- Use the resources for speaking and listening activities… allowing children to discuss the answers in small groups or with the whole class.
- Use the posters as extension activities for children who have finished other dinosaur-related activities.
- Print the resources and use them on a class display board. Provide pencils and Post-It notes so children can add their responses to the questions.
- Challenge children to find out the answers to the questions using reference materials.
If you can think of any other ways of using these resources in your classroom, leave a comment below to share it!