The Statistics Pack
Teach your children about statistics and data handling with this pack of resources!
The PDF below includes the following resources:
- Statistics Guide – Includes information about ways of showing data, pictograms, pie charts, venn diagrams and more!
- Animal Survey – Ask your students to make their own graph using the data in the pictogram provided.
- Data Samples – Two different collections of data that children can use for sorting and data analysis activities or to make their own graphs and charts.
- Graph Problems – Can your children interpret the bar graph to answer the superhero themed questions?
- Conversion Graphs – Use the conversion graph to convert the Martian currencies.
- Paper Templates – Squared paper and a Venn diagram template to use in your Statistics lessons.
- Vocabulary Cards – A set of vocabulary cards that explain different statistics terms. The complete set of cards are available in the full pack (see link below).
- Tally Challenge – Can your children add the correct number of tallies to count up the aliens?
These resources are part of our Statistics Pack. Find out more on our Teaching Packs site.