Help your children learn about different types of 2D shapes using this pack of downloadable teaching resources!
This pack includes:
- Polygons Poster – A colourful poster that your children can use to remember the names of different regular polygons.
- Quadrilaterals Poster – Use this as a display poster or a reference mat when your children are learning about different quadrilaterals.
- 2D Shape Posters – Five eye-catching posters that show the properties of different shapes.
- Shape Clues – A set of cards that challenge children to work out the shapes that are being described.
- Shape Hunting – How many different shapes can your children find in this unusual picture?
- Trace the Shapes – A helpful sheet for younger children that challenges them to trace the edges of triangles, squares, circles and hexagons!
This pack of resources is from our Shapes Pack. Find out more about it on our Teaching Packs site.