Help your children to learn about length with this collection of teaching and activity resources! This pack includes:
- The Length Guide – A helpful guide that can be used to introduce children to length. Includes information about length vocabulary, using rulers and metric units of measurement.
- Measuring with Non-Standard Units – Can your children find these items in the classroom and measure them using counters?
- Measuring and Comparing – Think of words to describe the giraffes and trees? Which ones are the largest / smallest? Which are bigger or smaller than others? Can you measure the height of each one?
- Measuring Lines – Challenge your children to measure the lines on this activity sheet.
- Animal Heights – How tall are different animals? Use these resources to make a display!
- Identity Parade – Which animal has been naughty? Use the length clues to solve the puzzle!
- Length Challenge Cards – A set of challenges to review your children’s knowledge of length.
- Length Vocabulary Cards – A collection of cards that show different words related to the topic of length.
These resources are part of our Length Pack. Find out more on our Teaching Packs site.