Help your children to learn about area and perimeter with our handy collection of printable resources. This pack includes:
- The Area and Perimeter Guide – Includes information about area and perimeter, how to find the area of a rectangle and how to work out the area and perimeter of compound shapes.
- Challenge Cards – Eight printable cards with area challenges for your children to try!
- Area and Perimeter Poster – A display poster that can be used as an attractive reference resource to help your children remember the difference between area and perimeter.
- Area and Perimeter Activity Sheet – Ask your pupils to work out the area and perimeter of the twelve rectangles on this worksheet.
- Farmer’s Field Investigation – Can your students work out the different sizes of fields that will meet the farmer’s criteria?
- Mechanical Maths – Get your children to work out the area and perimeter of the body parts of this robot!
- When do we use area and perimeter? – A poster that gives one example of when area / perimeter are used outside of the classroom.
These resources are part of our Area and Perimeter Pack. Find out more about it on our Teaching Packs site.