A number of resources are available for download below, showing buildings that are linked to the Tudor period. They could be used in the classroom in different ways:
- Look at the collage / photos without captions and ask children how many of the buildings they can identify.
- Use the images as the starting point for discussion about different aspects of the Tudors. How is each building connected to the Tudor period?
- Give the children a random photo card. Can they do some research and find out the history of the building?
- Think about the materials that each building may be made from. How were they built?
- Discuss how the buildings are similar / different.
- Can your pupils find the location of these places on a map?