Help your children to learn about Victorian Britain with our bumper resource pack! This pack includes:
- The Victorians Guide – Includes information about Queen Victoria, Victorian homes, clothing, school, factories and more! Also includes a glossary of related vocabulary.
- Charles Dickens Biography – Learn about the life of Charles Dickens with this printable biography.
- Famous Victorians – How many famous Victorian people can your students think of? Learn about Florence Nightingale and Dr. Barnardo with these posters.
- Victorian and Modern Children – Can your children compare the lives of Victorian and modern children using this handy template?
- Victorians Image Pack – Two images of Crystal Palace (the location of the Great Exhibition in 1851) and a ‘boneshaker’ bicycle to examine and discuss.
- Victorians Story Starter – Can your children write a story based on this image of a Victorian train station?
- Victorians Crossword – Challenge your children’s knowledge of Victorian vocabulary with this crossword.
These resources are part of our Victorians Pack. Find out more on our Teaching Packs site.