This colouring page showing Queen Elizabeth II is suitable for a range of ages to colour in.
- Why not ask your children to colour it in the style of a certain artist, for example, Mondrian?
- You could blow it up to a larger size and use it to template a collage!
- You could create a display showing lots of these pictures for your Jubilee celebrations!
- You could send this resource home as homework.
- Ask your children to draw their own illustration of Queen Elizabeth II, using this example for inspiration.
This resource is from our Royal Family Pack. Visit Teaching Packs to download more resources like this.