Ancient Greece was one of the most important places in the ancient world. Teach your children about this fascinating period of history using our free fact cards!
They could be used in a number of ways in the classroom…
- Make a classroom display board about Ancient Greece and add the fact cards to it. Don’t forget to use our Ancient Greece banner too!
- Show the cards on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard) and use them as a whole class teaching tool. Discuss the facts and ask children to find out additional information using other sources.
- Challenge your students to find out other facts about Ancient Greece as part of class or homework activities. Their information could be recorded on the blank cards that are also available in the download below.
- Use the cards as part of shared / guided reading activities.
- Review the vocabulary used on the cards. Are there any words / names / places that the children are unfamiliar with? How could they find out more about these?
If you’ve used these resources in your classroom, we would love to hear about it! Please leave a comment below…