The free resources below can be used to help children to learn about verbs:
- Use the Verbs poster, banner and labels on your class displays.
- Use the poster as a whole class teaching tool by showing it on an interactive whiteboard / large display.
- Ask pupils to make their own version of the verbs poster for a different audience.
- Give children a verb from the printable list and ask children to use it in a sentence. Can they think of an adverb that could describe it?
- Ask pupils to put the verbs into alphabetical order.