The free resources below can be used to help children to learn about nouns:
- Show the Nouns Poster on your large display and use it as a whole class teaching tool.
- Print the Nouns Poster and add it to a class display.
- Challenge pupils to make their own poster about nouns to help other children to learn about them.
- Print the Nouns banner and make a class display of different nouns.
- Print the list of nouns and ask the children to identify what they mean. Can they think of any more? Can they think of different ways of sorting them?
- Mix the nouns / adjectives / verbs / adverbs labels (available from the links below) and ask the children to sort them. Can you make an interactive display on which children have to organise the words according to the correct type?