If your class are learning about Anthony Browne and his books, you are welcome to use our free fact cards. There are twenty facts about Anthony and a set of blank cards so that your class can create their own! Here are some ways that you could use them in the classroom:
- Add the cards to a classroom display about the author / illustrator.
- Give children copies of the cards as a reference tool. Can they use them to create a biography?
- Challenge your class to think of questions that they could ask the author. Can they choose a card and think of a question which would let them find out more about the information included on it?
- Get your class to choose a different author. Can they create a set of ‘fact cards’ about that person?
- Ask your children to imagine that they are a famous author or illustrator. What ‘fact cards’ might people make about them?
- Ask your class to find out more about Anthony Browne and create their own cards (using the blank templates provided).
A display banner is also available for you to download below. If you can think of any other ways of using these resources in the classroom, please leave a comment below…