If your children are reading books by Cressida Cowell, share our free fact cards with them!
This resource could be used in a number of ways in the classroom:
- Make a ‘Cressida Cowell’ display board and add the facts to it.
- Challenge your children to find out other facts and write them on the blank template provided.
- Ask your students to think of questions that they would like to ask the author based on the information on the cards.
- Share the facts on a large display and use them for whole-class teaching.
- Print the cards and read them as part of independent and / or shared reading activities.
- Ask your children to make a quiz about the author.
A display banner is also available for you to download below. If you use these resources in your classroom, please let us know!