Are your children learning about AA Mine? Share our printable fact cards with them! Here are some ideas of ways that you could use these in the classroom.
- Make a classroom display board about the author and add our fact cards to give your class extra information about him.
- Find out about other authors and discuss similarities and differences between the authors and their books.
- Ask your class to find out other facts about the author and add these to the blank template included in the PDF below.
- Give your children one of the facts and ask them to find out more information about it.
- Create an author biography based on the information on the cards (and other information that you have researched).
We have fact cards for many other topics. Find them all here.