Help your children to stay safe online with the teaching, activity and display resources in our Internet Safety Pack! This PDF includes:
- Internet Safety Guide – Includes information about what the Internet is, personal information, passwords and questions to help children THINK before they post.
- A Social Media Profile – A fictional profile that your children can review. Can your children spot any eSafety issues?
- A Scam Email – An example of a scam email that your students can analyse and discuss.
- Personal Information – Ask your children to add personal information to this activity sheet. A great way of reviewing what ‘personal information’ means.
- Vocabulary Labels – A set of vocabulary labels linked to this topic.
- Bookmarks – Printable bookmarks to remind your children of some cyber safety tips.
These resources are part of the Internet Safety Pack, which you can download from our Teaching Packs site.