There are lots of exciting and interesting facts about dinosaurs. Did you know that most dinosaurs had about 350 bones?
There are 24 different facts about dinosaurs in the free teaching resource available below. They could be used in the classroom in lots of different ways:
- Print them and use them on a dinosaur display.
- Use them for guided reading materials… discuss what the cards mean.
- Discuss any new and interesting vocabulary used on the cards. Could your pupils make a glossary of dinosaur-themed words?
- Challenge children to use reference materials to find out more facts about dinosaurs.
- Use the information on the cards to make a quiz about dinosaurs.
- Ask the children to make a poster with lots of dinosaur facts, using the information on the cards.
Do you have any other ideas for using these resources in the classroom? Leave a comment below…