The resources below aim to help children learn about the different notes on the treble clef and bass clef. Here are some ideas for using them in the classroom:
- Use the posters for display and / or reference in your classroom.
- Let children use the blank posters and challenge them to add the correct notes to them.
- Children can use the activity sheets to think of a mnemonic that will help them to learn the notes on each musical staff, e.g. Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit.
- Show the poster on an interactive whiteboard, point to a note and ask children to play that note on an instrument.
- Ask children to design their own posters and use these ones as examples.
If you have any other ideas for using these resources in the classroom, leave a comment below…