The downloadable resources below contain nine pages of information about crime and punishment in Tudor times. They can be downloaded as A4 posters or smaller cards. These resources can be used in a number of ways in the classroom.
- Print the posters and use them as part of a class display about the Tudors.
- Give children copies of the posters / cards for use as reference during independent research about the topic.
- Challenge pupils to make their own versions of the posters / cards.
- Set the children some comprehension questions to test their understanding of the topic.
- Ask children to make some comprehension questions for each other.