The World War 1 Pack
Use our comprehensive eBook and accompanying activity and display resources to teach your children about World War 1. The downloadable PDF below includes:
- The World War 1 Book – This includes information about the causes of World War 1, a timeline of events that led up to the outbreak of war, European armies, the British trench system, airships, propaganda and remembrance.
- Glossary – A selection of words (with their definitions) based on this topic.
- Story Starters – Writing prompts that your children can use as the starting point for their own writing about life in World War 1.
- Image Pack – A selection of high-quality photos, illustrations and diagrams to show to your children when they are learning about World War 1. These could also be added to your classroom display boards.
- Crossword – Review your children’s knowledge of vocabulary linked to this topic by asking them to complete this crossword!
- Anzac Day – Learn about Anzac Day and how it is marked with this printable report.
These resources are part of our World War 1 Pack. Find out more on our Teaching Packs site.