Our free Stone Age Fact Cards contain twenty different facts about this period of history. They can be used in the classroom in lots of different ways. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Use the resources on a classroom display about the Stone Age.
- Show the PDF on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard) and use them to teach the children about the Stone Age.
- Let your pupils use the resources for independent research.
- Ask your children to create a report about the Stone Age using the information on the cards to help.
- Discuss the images shown on the resources. What do they show? Why have they been included?
- Discuss how life in the Stone Age is different from life today. What would the children like / dislike about living in the Stone Age?
- The resources include a blank version on the last page. Ask your children to research information about the Stone Age and use them to make their own fact cards.
If you have any comments or suggestions about how these resources could be used in the classroom, please share your thoughts below…