Love Teaching Writing
Download a huge pack of resources to help your children write their own adventure stories! This pack from Love Teaching Writing includes:
- Pack theme deconstructed through four dynamic phases.
- Big Question – a problem involving deeper thinking around the topic.
- Exciting, original resources which Increase familiarity with narrative style.
- Engaging activities which develop inquiry, role play, discussion, debate, and research, as well as literacy skills.
- A range of written exercises structured around the theme which focus on improving sentence construction, use of punctuation and a variety of literary techniques.
- An expansive writing task linked to an original, engaging stimulus.
- Range of group, partnered and independent activities.
- Scaffold writing sheets to ensure all pupils access all the content.
- Coverage of many of the English National Curriculum objectives.
- A scorecard which incentivises pupils.
- A range of performance suggestions for celebrating good work.
- Suggestions for spelling, punctuation and grammar activities to complement each lesson.
- Summary and planning files.
The ZIP file below includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SMART Notebook files. In order to use the pack, you will need to have this software installed on your computer.