Our Super Synonyms Sheet features lots of the most common nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs, along with synonyms for each. The sheet includes over 300 words that children can use in their writing!
The sheet also explains what nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs are in case children have forgotten. Print and laminate this resource and put copies out on tables so that your pupils can refer to them when they are writing.
The poster could also be used as a teaching tool:
- Show it on a large display and discuss the words featured.
- Can the children think of any other synonyms?
- Can they think of any antonyms?
- What other words would they like a list of synonyms for?
- Could they make their own poster using these words?
If you like this resource, don’t forget to look at our Wonderful Words Pack. It’s full of resources to help your children expand their vocabulary!