The popular children’s author, Andrew Norriss, has kindly helped us to create these fact cards about his life and his writing. They could be used in the classroom in a number of ways:
- Read the information on the cards and use them to create a biography / author profile.
- Make a class display about Andrew Norriss (and other authors) and use these cards to provide additional information.
- Read the cards with a group during guided reading activities.
- Share the cards with your class and ask children to think of questions that they would like to ask Andrew if they could meet him.
- Challenge the children to imagine that they are a famous writer. What fact cards would others create about them?
- Use the blank cards (included at the end) to create your own cards about Andrew.
A matching display banner is also available to download below.