Learn about the life and work of Vincent van Gogh with our fact cards. A fantastic resource for the primary classroom!
- You could use the PDF below in some of the following ways:
- Make a display board about Vincent van Gogh and add the fact cards to it. Don’t forget to use our Van Gogh banner too.
- Ask your children to find out other facts about the artist and write them on the final page.
- Challenge your children to make fact cards about other artists.
- Ask your students to use the information on the cards to write a report about Van Gogh. This could be a written report, a multimedia presentation or a video report.
A matching display banner is also available to download below.
If you use these resources with your children, let us know! We always love hearing your feedback.