Lots of free resources are available below to support children’s learning about the life cycle of a frog. Here are some ideas for using them in the classroom:
- Use the banner / poster / photos on your class displays.
- Ask children to look at the stages on the banner / poster and write a description of the changes between each of them.
- Print the activity page and ask pupils to name each of the stages in the correct box.
- Cut out the photo cards and ask the children to put them in the correct order.
- Stick the photo cards in books and ask children to write a description of what is happening at each stage.
- Let children refer to the poster and ask them to draw their own labelled diagram of the life cycle of a frog.
- Write a story about a frog as it goes through each of the stages in its life cycle.
- Write a diary entry from a frog’s point of view at each stage of its life.
If you have any other suggestions for using these resources in the classroom, please leave a comment below…