Are you teaching your children about Scotland? Use our free fact cards in your classroom in the following ways:
- Print the cards and use them on a display board about Scotland.
- Show the cards on a large display and use them for whole class teaching.
- Print them and share them as part of guided reading activities.
- Give each child a card and ask them to find out more about the information that it shows.
- Share the cards and challenge children to remember as many of the facts as they can.
- Ask your students to find additional facts about Scotland as part of homework activities. Use the blank cards included on the last page to record these.
- Use the information on our cards to make a report about Scotland.
If you have any other suggestions, leave a comment below…