If your children are learning about England, use our free printable fact cards as a teaching, reference or classroom display resource! Each ‘card’ includes a fact about England with a related image. Twenty facts are included in the downloadable PDF, and a set of blank cards are also included on the last page.
Use this resource in your classroom in some of the following ways:
- Share the PDF on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard) and read / discuss the facts together.
- Use the resource as a shared / group reading resource. Discuss the facts and any unfamiliar vocabulary. Do the facts include any units of measure?
- Challenge your children to find out other facts about England. Can they add these to the blank cards?
- Make a classroom display board about England and add the cards to it.
- Create a set of questions based on the information on these cards and ask your children to find the answers. Can your students create the questions themselves?
Let us know in the comments if you have any other suggestions or if you use these resources with your own children. Thank you!