Teach your children about 32 famous British Landmarks using our free printable posters and activity cards!
Here are some ideas for using these resources in the classroom:
- Use the posters or cards as the starting point for classroom discussions about each landmark.
- Add the posters to your classroom display boards. Don’t forget to use our free printable banner too!
- Try cutting up the cards and asking your children to match each picture to its description.
- Ask your children to make a new poster / card linked to a different British landmark.
- Give each pupil a different card and ask them to find out more about their chosen landmark. Could they write a report about it or create a persuasive poster / advert to encourage people to visit?
- Could your children make similar posters / cards about landmarks from another country that you might be studying?
If you have any other ideas, please leave a comment below…