Use this collection of resources when you are teaching your children about newspaper reports and how they are written! This pack includes:
- Newspaper Reports Guide – A handy collection of pages that teach your children about what newspapers are, what’s inside them, facts / opinions and images / captions.
- Newspaper Example – An example of a newspaper article that your children can analyse. Can they find particular features? Could they think of ways to improve it?
- Create a Caption – Can your children think of appropriate captions for these four images?
- Newspaper Template – Ask your students to write the newspaper article accompanying this headline!
- Newspaper Vocabulary Labels – A selection of labels based on newspaper-themed vocabulary.
- Newspaper Reports Banner – Create a classroom display board about newspaper reports using this display banner!
These resources are part of our Newspaper Reports Pack. Find out more about this on our Teaching Packs site.