If you’re teaching your children about myths and legends, download our pack of teaching, activity and display resources!
The PDF below includes:
- The Myths and Legends Guide – Use this topic guide to help your children learn about characters, settings and story language in myths and legends.
- Character Posters – Helpful posters that give information about characters from a variety of myths and legends.
- The Legend of Gelert the Dog – A comic strip to read with your children. Can your students identify the features of a legend?
- Characters Story Dice – Roll the die and use the chosen character in your own story!
- Story Starters – Three inspiring images that your students can use as inspiration for their own myths and legends.
- Myths Checklist – A helpful list of features that your children can refer to when they are writing their own myths.
These resources are part of our Myths and Legends Pack. Find out more on our Teaching Packs site.