Improve your children’s listening skills with our downloadable resources! The PDF below includes:
- Drawing Challenge – Read the instructions and ask your children to follow them by drawing and writing on the answer sheet provided.
- What am I describing? – A fantastic speaking and listening game that can be played in pairs, small groups or as a whole class.
- Story Challenge – Read the story to your children and ask them to answer the questions based on what they have heard. Answer sheets are also provided.
- How to be a Great Listening! Poster – Includes five tips to help your children improve their own listening skills.
- Listening Reward Cards – A set of cards to give to your children when they show fantastic listening skills!
These resources are part of our Listening Skills Pack. Find out more on our Teaching Packs site.