We have gathered twenty facts about Roald Dahl and used them to create a set of ‘fact cards’ that you are welcome to use in your classroom. They are available for download below and could be used in several different ways:
- Show the PDF on a large display and use them as a whole class teaching tool.
- Print the cards and add them to a classroom display.
- Use them as part of guided reading activities. What does each fact teach us? Are there any words that children are unfamiliar with?
- Use the facts when children are learning about Roald Dahl’s books or as part of Roald Dahl Day on the 13th of September every year.
- Challenge children to use reference material to find out other facts about Roald Dahl and make their own fact cards (using the blank cards provided).
- Use the information on the cards, along with other reference information to make a biography about Roald Dahl.