A number of resources are available for download below to help children to improve their own writing. They could be used in a number of ways:
- Add the banner and posters to a class display for children to refer to during their writing activities.
- Print the cards and have them available on tables when children are writing.
- If children have finished their writing, give them a set of cards as prompts for checking their work.
- Use the information on the posters / cards as part of editing / improving writing activities.
- Ask children to come up with their own ‘Improve Your Writing’ poster using the information on these resources as a starting point.
Let us know if you use these resources with your students!