Why not make a booklet for prospective pupils? Depending on the age and ability of children, you can set the task to include illustrations and text. Some points to include are:
- A school survival guide.
- What the important school rules are.
- What the dress code is.
- What the playground rules are.
- What you like best about school.
- Best and worst part of your school year.
- Any advice you would give for next year’s pupils.
You could also write this as a persuasive text, to encourage new pupils to join your school!