- ICT Unit 0 - A brilliant resource to get children started with computers.
- Key Stage One Programme of Study - Another PDF, contributed by Liam Buckley, containing the Programmes of Study for KS1 ICT.
- Review of Units 2A-2D - A set of plans, intended to review skills during units 2A, 2B, 2C and 2D. Contributed by Helen Crompton.
- Interactive Whiteboard Tips - A selection of tips and ideas for making the most of an interactive whiteboard.
- Using a Visualiser - Ideas for using a visualiser in the classroom.
- Genre Net - Explains how to teach children about different genre, while using computers (and particularly the Internet). Contains loads of ideas and guidance relating to Word Processing, Using Email, Searching the Internet and Making Web Pages.
- Running an ICT Club - Lots of ideas and activities to try during your ICT clubs.
- Computer Contract - A presentation reminding children how they should behave in computer rooms, in a light-hearted way. Contains American spellings. Contributed by a visitor.
- ICT Schemes of Work - A PDF which contains an index of the QCA Schemes of work for ICT. Contributed by Liam Buckley.
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Template - A fantastic Powerpoint presentation file, which can be used to set up quizzes related to any topic you are teaching! Contributed by Mary-Anne Crook.
- Workstations and Networks - Two handy worksheets giving children guidance about the key features of workstations and networks.
- End of Term Party Project - Use this presentation to introduce a project where pupils have to plan and prepare for their own end of term party! Contributed by Diane Simpson.
Parts of a Computer Cards
Download these handy cards and find related lesson ideas.
Parts of a Computer Labels
A printable set of labels showing some of the parts of a computer.
Parts of a Computer Definitions
A set of labels and definitions, linked to the parts of a computer.
Our iPad Rules
An editable document to show children rules for using school / class iPads.