Go outside and search for spring animals, plants and objects. How many of these will you find?
There are lots of uses for this checklist, for example:
- How many of these objects can your children name and / or spell?
- Could they make their own ‘Spring Hunt Checklist’?
- Use this resource to introduce tallying.
- Can your children think of different ways to sort / group these objects?
- How are they similar / different to each other?
This resource is from our Spring Pack. Visit Teaching Packs to download more resources like this.