Learn about the life and achievements of Neil Armstrong by sharing our printable fact cards with your class. They could be used in many different ways in your lessons:
- Print all twenty fact cards and use them on a classroom display board about Neil Armstrong or Space.
- Give your children a copy of the cards as part of their independent research activities.
- Challenge your students to find additional facts and add these to the blank cards (available on page 11 of the resource.
- Share the cards on a large display (e.g. interactive whiteboard) and use them for whole class teaching.
- Use the cards as part of your guided / shared reading activities.
- Let your children use the facts to create their own biography of Neil Armstrong.
If you use these resources in the classroom (or you can think of other ways of using them), please leave a comment below. Thank you!