1) Choose a child to go and sit on a throne which faces away from your circle of children.
2) Let them put on a crown and be the Queen/King.
3) Get a servant to approach them by indicating that it is their turn by pointing to them(making sure no one gives away who it is).
4) Get the child you pointed to to creep up behind the Queen/King and say “Good Afternoon, Your Majesty” in a silly voice whilst the person on the throne has to guess who it was.
5) If the child can guess who it was from the voice, they get a round of applause and a chorus of “Congratulations, Your Majesty” from the rest of the class and the child who crept up gets a go.
It takes a lot of practice to get some silly voices going, but they love it!!