The printable posters below feature images of rainforests (and other related topics), along with a question. Use them in your classroom in some of the following ways:
- Display the posters on your classroom displays or use them as part of a ‘rainforests’ board.
- Make an interactive display – add the posters to a display and ask children to record their answers to some of the questions on a Post-it note.
- Share the images on an interactive whiteboard and use them as the starting point for discussions about rainforests.
- Give one of the posters to a group of children and ask them to discuss the answers.
- Challenge children to make their own rainforest inspiration posters using a set of images that you provide, by drawing their own pictures, or by finding appropriate images online.